National Smart Healthcare Services, Inc. offers short-term, solution focused therapy designed to decrease negative symptomology and increase treatment adherence. With the expertise of our licensed therapists (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) we utilize therapy interventions that are designed to meet the consumers individual needs.
Goals for therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Building a support system for the Severe and Persistent Mentally Ill (SPMI) adult
- Decreasing negative symptomology
- Developing a safety and emergency plan
- Increasing treatment adherence
- Managing stress and symptoms
- Providing tools for daily coping skills
- Providing peer support
- Wellness management and recovery
If you would like to schedule a therapy session with National Smart Healthcare Services, Inc., please do not hesitate to contact us today at 866-470-4134 for arrangements. Remember, mental health is important – do not delay in getting professional help.