If you suffer from depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, or addictions, cognitive therapy may be for you. According to National Center for Biotechnology Information, the point of cognitive therapy is to form a clear idea of your own thoughts, attitudes, and expectations. The goal is to reveal and change false and distressing beliefs because it is often not only the things and situations themselves that cause problems but the importance that we attach to them too.
With the expertise of our licensed therapists (LCSW, LPC, LMFT), we utilize therapy interventions that are designed to meet the consumers’ individual needs.
Goals for the therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Building a support system for the Severe and Persistent Mentally Ill (SPMI) adult
- Decreasing negative symptomology
- Developing a safety and emergency plan
- Increasing treatment adherence
- Managing stress and symptoms
- Providing tools for daily coping skills
- Providing peer support
- Wellness management and recovery
Find the peace you seek here with us. Please call us at 866-470-4134 or reach us here.